- Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science, University of Toledo, 2009
- Master of Science, Nutritional Sciences and Health Promotion, Mississippi State University, 2010
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Chatham University, 2014
- Certified health education specialist, NCHEC, 2011
- Certified strength and conditioning specialist, NSCA, 2015
- Board certified specialist in orthopedic physical therapy, 2018
Experience and Interests
Sarah enjoys working with both lower and upper extremity injuries, including those associated with acute and overuse injuries obtained from endurance sports such as running, swimming and cycling. She also enjoys working with the yoga and performing arts populations.
She has a background in health promotion through designing and implementing health education programs that focus on general health and well-being, nutrition and exercise, and incorporates this into her physical therapy practice at our Ohio State campus location. Sarah's personal interests include running, swimming, triathlons and practicing yoga.