Experience and Interests
- Bachelor of Science, Athletic Training, Duquesne University, 2014
- Certified performance enhancement specialist
- Certified strength and conditioning specialist
- Certified athletic trainer since 2014
- Ohio licensed athletic trainer since 2014
Alan is responsible for the prevention, rehabilitation, treatment and care of the student athletes at Columbus State Community College. Prior to joining Ohio State, Alan was a student at Duquesne University where he worked as a student athletic trainer with several high schools in the Pittsburgh area. He was also given the opportunity to work as the athletic training intern for the Pittsburgh Pirates during the 2013 season.