Experience and Interests
- Bachelor of Science, Athletic Training, University of Mount Union, 2012
- Master of Science, Exercise Science, University of Delaware, 2014
- Certified athletic trainer since 2012
- NSCA certified strength and conditioning specialist since 2013
- Ohio licensed athletic trainer since 2014
Kelsey's clinical interests include emergency medical care and upper extremity rehabilitation. In addition to her work with Columbus City Schools, she also serves as a clinical outcomes research coordinator with our team. Her research focus includes shoulder biomechanics, including master's work entitled "Biomechanical Adaptations in the Shoulders of Collegiate Swimmers".