- Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science, Truman State University, 2013
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Duke University, 2016
- Sports Physical Therapy Residency, The Ohio State University, 2018
- Board Certified Specialist in Sports Physical Therapy
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
Experience and Interests
Christine’s clinical interests involve treating athletes of all sports backgrounds and ages. She is a member of Ohio State's Sports Medicine outreach team, working primarily with the Ohio State Men’s Rugby team. Additionally, she is an active member of the Barbell Athlete Performance Team and Endurance Medicine Team. Previously, Christine worked in Salt Lake City, Utah where she gained experience with the United States speed skating team, and she looks to continue work at the national level with U.S.A. Rugby. Personally, Christine enjoys hiking, biking, running and weightlifting.