- Bachelor of Science, University of Oregon, 1998
- Masters of Physical Therapy, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2000
- Board Certified Specialist in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy, 2004
- Manual Therapy Certified (Paris Series) 2007
- Transitional Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of St. Augustine, 2008
Experience and Interests
Lois' clinical interests include sports orthopedics and manual therapy as it relates to return to function. She has a strong clinical history in successfully treating patients with back pain, hip or shoulder pathology. As a former collegiate rower, she understands and knows how to overcome the toll athletics takes on the body and the hurdles that injury places in the path to success.