Morgan grew up dancing from a young age which originally sparked her interest in becoming a performing arts physical therapist. She has over 15 years of training and instructing a large variety of dance styles. Morgan completed her Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency with The Ohio State University advancing her clinical expertise of complicated orthopedic conditions across the lifespan. Morgan continued her passion for the performing arts by completing her fellowship in Performing Arts Medicine. She is passionate about serving the arts community who deserve special consideration for the unique requirements their art form demands. Morgan's clinical interests include empowering her patients through an individualized rehabilitation program, patient education, injury prevention and overall health and wellness.
- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology and Psychology minor, Texas A&M University, 2014
- Doctorate, Physical Therapy, University of Texas Medical Branch, 2017
- Residency, Orthopaedic Physical Therapy, The Ohio State University 2018
- Fellowship, Performing Arts Medicine Physical Therapy, The Ohio State University 2019
- Integrative Dry Needling Certified