About equipment checkout
Events & Video Production provides basic AV equipment checkout services to members of their Partner groups. This service is intended to meet the needs of simple, one-time meetings/presentations outside of their supported spaces. This service is not intended for long-term individual use, large quantity checkout (ex: creating a computer lab in a meeting space), recurring needs or multiple clients checking out equipment for the same event/group/purpose.
- Three business day maximum checkout length.
- The client is responsible for picking up and returning all checkout equipment. Events & Video Production does not deliver or pick up checkout equipment. Equipment can be pickedup in 160 Prior Hall. When entering the building, go to the far right of the large wall mural and ring the doorbell for Events & Video Production.
- Only members of Partner groups may use this service (see Billing Policy). Customers and Students may not check out equipment.
Events & Video Production reserves the right to refuse checkout requests. The primary reason for this is low inventory levels.
Items available for checkout:
With Medical Center login access to email, shared drives, and applications.
- Portable LCD/DLP Projector
Small only, with both HDMI and VGA connections.
- Presentation Remote with Laser Pointer
Used to advance presentation slides in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Corded Reel
Power extension cord with 4 outlets.
How to use/order:
Online: Submit an online AV request, then pick it up from our office.
- In Person: Stop by 160 Prior Hall when you need the equipment.