Our emergency departments provide round-the-clock care for life-threatening injuries and trauma.
If you are experiencing an emergency, please dial 911. An emergency rescue vehicle can take you to the emergency department more quickly and safely than can a friend or family member.
Choose emergency care for:
- Difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- Chest or upper abdominal pain or pressure
- Fainting, sudden dizziness, weakness
- Changes in vision
- Confusion or changes in mental status
- Any sudden or severe pain
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea