I believe in providing specialized, state-of-the-art and compassionate care to individuals with lung problems. Educating my patients is important to me. I feel very strongly about providing them an opportunity to participate fully in their own care.
Helping individuals make good decisions about their health is fundamental. My goal is to work together to achieve the best quality of life possible for them. Being able to do this makes me passionate about my career.
I love working at Ohio State. As the only academic medical center in central Ohio, we have the opportunity to provide world-class medical care, which includes the latest innovations.
When I'm not working, I like to relax with my family. I also enjoy sports. I'm an Ohio State football fan. As an undergraduate, I was captain of the Brown University tennis team.
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2014
- Elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, 1988
- America's Best Doctors, 2002-present
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Study Section “Infections, Reproductive, Asthma and Pulmonary Epidemiology (IRAP),” Member 2009-2013
Penn State University
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
1/1/1986 - 1/1/1989
Specialities and conditions I treat
- Critical Care Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
- Intensive Care
- Intensive Care Units
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease, Chronic Obstructive
Locations where I practice:
JamesCare at Martha Morehouse Medical Plaza
614-293-3885 (Registration) 614-293-5131 (Infusion Center)
More about my work
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine (Subspecialty: Critical Care Medicine)
American Board of Internal Medicine (Subspecialty: Pulmonary Disease)
Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine