One of the best hospitals in the country for heart and vascular care
The Ohio State University Richard M. Ross Heart Hospital is the only hospital in central Ohio nationally ranked in cardiology and heart surgery by U.S.News & World Report. Our expert physicians and staff can treat any cardiovascular condition, and our researchers are continually turning today’s science into tomorrow’s treatments.
Ohio State's Heart and Vascular Center is:
- The only adult heart transplant program in central Ohio
- One of the largest programs in the nation treating heart rhythm disorders
- Home to a dedicated women’s heart program
- An Integrated Vascular Center offering the most advanced treatments available for vascular diseases
- The area’s largest advanced heart failure program, serving more than 2,200 patients annually
- A national leader for implanting ventricular assist devices (VADs)
- A leading hospital providing an unmatched level of care in central Ohio
Your heart and health are in good hands at Ohio State’s Heart and Vascular Center.