Healthy Living offers structure and personalized support.
Healthy Living is a three-month personalized program offering individualized support and structure. Our team helps guide you to weight loss and a healthier lifestyle by addressing good nutrition, behavior change and exercise. If you are self-motivated, this guided program without the structure of weekly classes may be for you.
This program includes:
- One-hour initial orientation with a health coach to discuss your personalized goals and plan
- Two sessions (30 minutes each) with the health professional of your choice: exercise physiologist, dietitian, health coach or behaviorist
- Sessions may cover meal planning, fitness assessments, exercise prescription/guidance, time management, stress management or goal setting
- Optional MedGem® test to determine your resting metabolic rate
- Three 30-minute health coaching workshops
- 11 weekly 10-minute check-ins with the health professional who best meets your needs
- 30-minute wrap-up meeting with your health coach at the end of the three-month session to summarize progress
- Payment due at orientation
- Payment options available
- Ohio State University Health Plan members may be eligible for up to 50% reimbursement