Ohio State’s CarePoint Gahanna, located amid Columbus’ rapidly growing eastern suburbs, is home to a variety of outpatient health services. Here you’ll find the compassionate and nationally ranked expert care of The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center delivered in a convenient suburban setting.
CarePoint Gahanna houses a neurology clinic as well as JamesCare Mammography Services. Other medical services provided at this location include primary care, wound care, podiatry, obstetrics and gynecology, orthopedics, cardiac, mental and behavioral health, physical therapy and rheumatology.
At this Location
Comprehensive Wound Center
Hours: Vary. Call for an appointment.
The staff of Ohio State's Comprehensive Wound Center (CWC) is committed to identifying the cause of your non-healing wound and developing a treatment plan that is specifically personalized for you. We treat many types of wounds, including but not limited to:
- Diabetic ulcers
- Pressure ulcers
- Surgical wounds
- Bone infections
- Crush injuries
- Poor circulation
- Late effects of radiation
Heart and Vascular Center
Hours: Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
The OSU Heart and Vascular Center in Gahanna can be found within Ohio State’s CarePoint Gahanna location. Services include the following:
- Holter monitor 24-hour or 48-hour
- Event monitor (30 days)
- Atrial fibrillation event monitor
- Routine 2-D echocardiogram with or without contrast
- Stress echo, pharmacologic or treadmill
- Treadmill stress echo
- Nuclear perfusion imaging: Sestamibi exercise or pharmacologic exercise
- Rest/redistribution thallium
- Resting muga
Vascular/ Arterial testing:
- Arterial doppler
- Venous duplex
- Arterial duplex
- Carotid duplex
- Aortic duplex
- Digital plethysmography fingers/toes (vasospasm, Raynaud's phenomenon)
Mon.-Thurs., 7 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
Fri., 7 a.m. -5 p.m.
Imaging at CarePoint Gahanna specializes in digital X-ray, computed tomography(CT), magnetic resonance imagin (MRI), mammograms, ultrasound and bone density screenings.Learn more about Ohio State's imaging and radiology services.
JamesCare Mammography Services
Learn more about JamesCare Mammography Services.
Mental and Behavioral Health Services
Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday 8 a.m.-noon
Hours: Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Using state of the art facilities, equipment and techniques, the dedicated physicians and staff at Ohio State’s Neurology Clinic work closely with patients of all ages and their families, exploring various methods of care and treatment specific to their unique conditions. In addition to general neurological consultations, the clinic provides care for patients with:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Peripheral Neuropathy
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Mon., Wed., 8 a.m.-7 p.m.
Tues., Thur., Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, our obstetrics and gynecology experts focus on caring for you throughout your life, beginning with a woman’s first Pap test to childbirth and beyond menopause. We provide the most comprehensive women’s health care in Columbus.Learn more about Ohio State's obstetrics and gynecology services.
Learn more about Ohio State's orthopedics services.
Primary Care – Family Medicine
Hours: Mon.-Thurs. 8 a.m.-6 p.m.; Fri. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sat. 8 a.m.-noon
- Diagnosis and treatment for any undiagnosed sign, symptom or healthcare concern
- Routine physical exams
- Pre-employment, school, sports and camp physicals
- Routine health screenings
- Routine cancer screenings
- Illness treatment for conditions such as colds and flu
- Treatment of minor injuries, including cuts and sprains
- General and chronic care for seniors
- Treatment and management of chronic diseases such as diabetes or asthma
- Minor surgery, such as suturing, biopsies, vasectomies, colposcopies, and removal of skin lesions and moles
- Comprehensive gynecologic services including Pap tests and contraceptives
- Pregnancy and newborn care
- Infant and small children care
- Wellness and disease prevention
- Education and counseling regarding healthcare issues and concerns
- Learn more about Ohio State's primary care services.
Learn more about Ohio State's primary care services.
Hours: Thurs., 8:30 a.m.-11 a.m. Physician referral required
Hours: Mon.-Fri., 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
If you want to improve your physical performance, recover from an injury or stay active for a lifetime, turn to the experts at OSU Sports Medicine. Our sports medicine physician, orthopedic surgeons, physical therapists, certified athletic trainers, sports psychologists, sports nutrition consultants and clinical research specialists provide a comprehensive, interdisciplinary approach to the prevention and treatment of sports-related injuries and illnesses.
In addition to providing care for all Ohio State Buckeye varsity athletes and other central Ohio teams, we provide clinical care for competitive and recreational athletes from routine physical exams to minimally invasive surgery to physical therapy and rehabilitation. We offer a broad range of health and wellness services, including sports nutrition, P4ACL™ preventative programming, sport psychology and specialty services for endurance athletes, golfers and performing artists.Learn more about Ohio State's sports medicine services.
Directions and Parking
We are located near Johnstown Road, in the same shopping center as CVS pharmacy.
Free parking on surface lots next to building
Please be sure to use zip code 43230 on your mobile or GPS device for correct directions to this location.