Assistant Professor of Clinical Family Medicine
Wellness Champion, Family Medicine
Outpatient Care at Upper Arlington
1800 Zollinger Road
Columbus, Ohio 43221
Phone: (614) 293-7417
Fax: (614) 293-5167
I began with the OSU Department of Family Medicine in 2005. My clinical interests are preventive medicine, women and adolescent care, asthma, hypertension, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. I am actively involved as a preceptor in the College of Medicine Longitudinal Group and precepting medical students in the community clinic setting.
Education and Training
- MD: University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Residency: University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Top 10% nationally for patient satisfaction; 2010, 2013, 2014, 2017.
- American Association of Family Physicians
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada