Eunice Oppenheim-Knudsen, MD
- Family Medicine
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-7417
About MeAs a family medicine physician, I provide a compassionate, patient-centered approach to care. I deliver comprehensive treatment and management for a variety of chronic conditions including asthma, depression, diabetes and hypertension. I am dedicated to guiding patients to a greater standard of health and wellness.
My favorite part about working at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center is the collaboration that is common across various departments, allowing us to provide our patients with the best care possible. I also enjoy my role as a mentor and educator for our incoming medical students and residents.
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2014, 2015, 2017
- Learning Community preceptor, 2009–2017
- Lead physician, quality lead and education lead, 2014–2018
- Wellness Champion for the Department of Family Medicine
- Participated in the Leadership Institute at The Ohio State University, 2018
- Recipient of the Gold Humanism Award for Compassionate Patient Care, 2014
- Continued medical education coordinator for the Department of Family Medicine, 2008–present
Additional Languages I Speak
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Women's Health
- Preventive Medicine
- Adolescent Medicine
- Primary Care
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
Seven Oaks General Hospital
7/1/1996 - 6/13/1998
More About My Work
American Board of Family Medicine
425 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.9 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.9
- Listens Carefully 4.9
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.9
- Knows My Medical History 4.8
- Shows Respect 4.9
- Time Spent Together 4.9
95 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Oppenheim-Knudsen has reported relationships with the companies or entities listed below. If you have questions about the relationships listed below, please ask the faculty member. If you have questions about how these relationships are monitored by The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, please contact our Compliance Office.
- Boston Scientific
- Coloplast Corp