Patient Safety at Ohio State
During this time of public health concern, some appointments may take place via telehealth. You can also request a telehealth or video visit by contacting the provider. For all in-person visits, you can feel confident that our locations are safe. We've taken significant measures to minimize the risk of the spread of COVID-19 and ensure that our patients are protected. Learn more by visiting our patient safety page.
Before you schedule
Before you schedule an appointment or procedure, always check with your insurance carrier to determine your policy's benefits and any pre-visit requirements. View a list of insurances we accept.
Appointments can be made by phone, MyChart or online, depending upon the health care service you are scheduling.
Schedule over the phonePlease note that telehealth appointments are currently primarily scheduled by phone.
- Telehealth Immediate Care
- Find a specific healthcare service or call our switchboard at 614-293-8000 for guidance
- Need to establish a relationship with a primary care provider? View providers accepting new patients
Schedule with MyChart
- Login now to schedule and manage appointments, message your healthcare provider and view follow-up notes.
- Learn more about the Ohio State MyHealth app and sign up for MyChart to have your personal health information and care ready at your fingertips.
- For support creating a MyChart account, view our step-by-step guide.