Safe, convenient appointments and annual screenings from the team you trust.
Recommended health screenings for you
Our guide provides a snapshot of the annual care you should seek based on your age and gender.
Patient safety is our priority
We've taken significant measures to minimize the risk of the spread of COVID-19.
View our safety measures
Manage your care with MyChart
Schedule appointments, renew prescriptions, check your test results and much more.
Sign up for MyChart
For illness or injury that just can’t wait
We offer online and in-person options to get you the care you need, when you need it.
Immediate care options
The care you need. Safely. Today.
In the past year, many of us delayed or postponed necessary medical care, appointments and annual screenings for fear of contracting COVID-19. But delaying your needed appointments can lead to serious health complications. At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, the measures we’re taking are making it safe to get regular and advanced care, so there’s no need to put it off any longer.
It's safe to schedule your annual appointments and screenings at Ohio State today.
Here’s how we’re doing it:
- Universal masking is required inside all our facilities, as are temperature check screenings for everyone entering our buildings.
- We continue to implement enhanced sterilization and cleaning procedures, coupled with strict physical distancing measures.
- Our frontline staff were in the first waves of those vaccinated, and the numbers of our vaccinated staff rise each week.
- Our patients continue to get vaccinated in large numbers as well. If you haven’t been vaccinated yet, learn more about getting your vaccine at Ohio State.
- Strict COVID-19 testing protocols are in place to protect our staff and patients.
- We’re offering convenient appointment options to make our patients feel comfortable, including telehealth and video visits.