When you want the pain to stop, start at Ohio State Wexner Medical Center for expert orthopedic patient care and state-of-the-art research.
At Ohio State, we care for a wide array of musculoskeletal problems including sprains, strains and repetitive motion stress, injury, trauma and infection. We are at the forefront of advances in minimally invasive knee and hip surgical techniques and rehabilitation programs, all designed to speed your recovery and help you get back to being you. Learn more about our areas of specialization below and choose Ohio State when you experience:
- Pain as a result of an injury
- Long-term or chronic joint, muscle, bone, tendon or nerve pain
- General upright instability or inability to perform daily functions
- Limited range of motion
- Chronic musculoskeletal pain
- A need for joint replacement