Vendor Communication Updates
All vendors coming into an Ohio State Wexner Medical Center facility are required to check in at the Vendormate kiosk location to receive a daily temporary ID badge, regardless of if they’ve been granted a permeant badge or not. Please reference the vendor kiosk locations below for guidance.
All vendors must be Vendormate credentialed to enter any Ohio State facility. Vendors who aren’t registered or are seen without a temporary badge will be asked to leave the premises. Vendors must also have an established meeting or demonstration with Wexner Medical Center staff and be logged in Vendormate before entering. Vendors aren’t permitted entry without a previously established appointment. This allows our staff time to plan and prepare for meetings rather than potentially interrupting patient care for an ad hoc meeting.
- Rhodes Hall: 1st Floor – Main Lobby, 4th Floor – Operating Room
- Ross Heart Hospital: 1st Floor – Main Lobby, 2nd Floor – Cath/EP Lab, 4th Floor – Operating Room Entrance
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute: 1st Floor – Main Lobby, 4th Floor – Operating Room Entrance
- East Hospital: 4th Floor – Operating Room Entrance
- Jameson Crane Sports Medicine Institute: 1st Floor Surgery Center
- Ear and Eye Institute: Main lobby near the BistrOH!
- Outpatient Care New Albany: Main entrance
- Outpatient Care Dublin: Main entrance
- All consigned products must have an OSUWMC consignment agreement and inventory exhibit on file.
- Product exhibit to be updated, as needed, to maintain accuracy.
- If products are left/stored onsite, without an OSUWMC consignment agreement, OSUWMC assumes no responsibility for missing inventory.
- Consigned inventory is audited quarterly.
- Consigned inventory is for OSUWMC use only. Consigned inventory can only be accessed with permission by OSUWMC Supply Chain.
Clarissa: Clinical Commodity Manager
Clarissa joins the clinical commodity manager team from Tri-Anim, a Columbus based distributor. In her spare time, she enjoys fun adventures with her two kids. She will be managing all products in the Laboratory space for the health system.
Cheyenne: Clinical Value Stream Leader
Cheyenne joins the Value Analysis Team with a background in Nursing. She previously worked at OSUWMC in the Hyperbaric unit and the 12th Floor of the James. She’s the 2020 All-American Quarter Horse Champion. She will be primarily managing all new product requests in the Nursing and Heart and Vascular space.
Construction Update: Outpatient Care West Campus
The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center Outpatient Care West Campus will be located south of the Kenny and Carmack roads intersection. The $348.8 million project will include outpatient operating rooms, interventional radiology rooms, extended recovery unit, pre-anesthesia center, a diagnostic imaging center, retail pharmacy, hematology clinic, laboratory, genitourinary (GU) clinic, infusion, clinical trials unit, and medical office and support spaces. The approximately 385,000 square foot cancer-focused facility will include central Ohio’s first proton therapy in partnership with Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
Location: 2121 Kenny Road, Columbus, OH 43215
Patient Care Begins: July 17, 2023
Medical Equipment Installations: Ongoing
Medical Equipment Coordinator: Jay Allen