Use the following to help determine the best level of care for you.
Choose emergency care for:
- Difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- Chest or upper abdominal pain or pressure
- Fainting, sudden dizziness, weakness
- Changes in vision
- Confusion or changes in mental status
- Any sudden or severe pain
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea
Hours vary for individual practices.
Please call 614-293-5123 for more information.
Choose primary care for:
- Routine care for any undiagnosed condition
- Colds, flu, ear, sinus and bladder infections, insect bites, minor burns, poison ivy, sore throat
- Lab tests including pregnancy, strep and flu
- Immunizations, checkups and physicals
- Chronic disease management
- Same-day appointments often available
Hours and services vary by clinic.
Choose walk-in care for:
- Convenient care when you need it
- No appointment necessary
- Treatment for a broad range of minor health conditions, injuries and diseases