Drug therapies and long-term medications can be overwhelming and confusing. We’re here to help. We will work closely with you and your provider to help you make the most of your medications.
Our trained pharmacists will help you:
- understand your medication
- avoid drug interactions
- save money
- help you get optimal results!
We’ll also help with education about your medications and conditions, help navigate the insurance process, assist with financial aid for your medications and make refill ordering easy.
Why The Ohio State University Outpatient Pharmacy?
As part of The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center (OSUWMC), our Outpatient Pharmacy is uniquely positioned to provide individualized care for our patients. Because we share the same electronic medical record with your OSU providers, your providers always know what’s happening with your medications, and we always know about changes to your therapy.
Our goal is to give you a seamless experience; whether you stop by for a one-time prescription or you’re struggling with insurance issues, we’re here to make sure you get your medications safely and as quickly as possible.
- A resource to fill all of your medications, including specialty medications
- Faster access to your prescription medications due to our insurance expertise
- Medication assistance programs to help lower the cost of therapy
- Education about your medication by highly trained pharmacists
Refill my prescription
Patient education materials
Drug take-back receptacle