The Ohio State University Outpatient Pharmacy offers a convenient community pharmacy location on the Wexner Medical Center campus, and additional walk-in locations will open soon. Our goal is to make a seamless experience for our patients and employees.
Outpatient Pharmacy services
- Integration into each patient’s MyChart electronic medical record
- Automatic refill of some maintenance medications
- Medication synchronization
- Medication therapy management
- Flu shots and other vaccines administered on site
- Convenient delivery options
Bedside delivery program
We’ll deliver your discharge prescriptions right to your hospital room, so they’re ready to go when you are. This convenient service from The Ohio State University Outpatient Pharmacy is available in most inpatient areas of the medical center, including University Hospital, OSUCCC – The James and East Hospital.
Bedside delivery is optional, but we think you’ll appreciate how much easier it is to head home with your medications already in hand. You can confirm insurance coverage before delivery, but most insurance plans are accepted, and any co-pays can be paid by check or major credit card.
Home delivery program
Our home delivery program provides a streamlined, convenient method for refills of maintenance (non-controlled, non-specialty) medications delivered to your door.
Home delivery patients can conveniently request refills by:
- Touch-tone phone (call 614-293-5920 and select option 1)
- MyChart website or app
- Speaking with a staff member in person or by phone