The Ohio State University Outpatient Pharmacy offers a convenient community pharmacy location on the Wexner Medical Center campus, and additional walk-in locations will open soon. Our goal is to make a seamless experience for our patients and employees.
Outpatient Pharmacy Services
- Integration into each patient’s MyChart electronic medical record
- Automatic refill of some maintenance medications
- Medication synchronization
- Medication therapy management
- Flu shots and other vaccines administered on site
- Convenient delivery options
Bedside Delivery Program
The Ohio State University Outpatient Pharmacy offers delivery of discharge medications to a patient’s bedside for some areas of the Wexner Medical Center, The James and East Hospital. This is an optional, convenient service, easing the transition from hospital to home. Most insurance plans are accepted. Prescription co-pays may be paid by check or major credit cards.
Home Delivery Program
Our home delivery program provides a streamlined, convenient method for refills of maintenance (non-controlled, non-specialty) medications delivered to your door.
Home Delivery patients can conveniently request refills by:
- Touch-tone phone (call 614-293-5920 and select option 1)
- MyChart website or app
- Speaking with a staff member in person or by phone