Ohio State CareLink is a secure web portal that offers physicians and clinical teams access to patient electronic medical records in real-time. With CareLink, you can:
- Refer your patient electronically
- View your patients’ medical records and documents via the web
- Schedule appointments for your patient for certain specialties
- Place orders for lab work, imaging, procedures and more and review test results online
- Receive notifications of your patients’ activity at Ohio State Wexner Medical Center
We are proud you have chosen Ohio State Wexner Medical Center to be your partner in your patients’ care.
Ready to get started with Ohio State CareLink?
Request an Account
After requesting an account, you’ll receive an email with instructions to setup your account, which can be used immediately. If you have any questions regarding CareLink, please contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I log in?
I forgot my username/password. What should I do?
How do I get an CareLink account?
Can I share my CareLink username and/or password with someone else?
Is there a fee for using CareLink?