The Transplant Pulmonology Fellowship Program offers one position per year.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- MD or DO
- Eligible for an Ohio training certificate or permanent medical license
- Hold U.S. citizenship or permanent residency
- Successful completion of a pulmonary and critical care fellowship in an ACGME-accredited program prior to the start of the Transplant Pulmonology Fellowship
Applicants must provide the following materials:
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation (one from the director of your pulmonary and critical care fellowship program)
- Recent color photo of the candidate (2x2)
This fellowship does not use the National Residency Match Program.
Please submit the required materials to: Kelli Banks Kelli.Banks@osumc.edu