How to Apply
For the 2020-2021 academic year, The Department of Family and Community Medicine will offer two unique tracks – the University and Urban; both under ACGME number 1203821241.
To apply for a residency position, all applicants must use the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Applicants may select one or both tracks within their ERAS application.
Application must include:
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical student performance evaluation letter from your medical institution
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty members familiar with your performance. One MUST come from a family physician
- USMLE and/or COMLEX scores
- Recent photograph (for identification purposes only)
- Application deadline: December 1
What We Look For in Our Applicants
International Medical Graduates
The Interview Process