We accept applications for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Mount Carmel Health only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS), and we participate in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
Application must include:
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical school transcripts
- Dean’s letter
- Three letters of recommendation
- Successful completion of USMLE/COMLEX
- ECFMG certificate (for international medical graduates)
- Eligibility requirements met for a J1 Visa (for international medical graduates)
We have 11 categorical positions available each year.
The deadline for receipt of completed applications is Oct. 1, 2019. Our interviews will be held on three Saturdays in October, November and December.
Thank you for your interest in the Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Mount Carmel Health.
Philip Samuels, MD
Residency program director