Faculty and staff who are part of the Center to STOP COVID are publishing articles related to their work. A collection of publications acknowledging funding related to the Center to STOP COVID is maintained on PubMed.
Several faculty members with the Center to STOP COVID offered presentations as part of the Infectious Diseases Institute Seminar Series. The videos of these presentations are available online. Two are of particular note.
- COVID-19 Symposium: The Center to STOP COVID, a presentation featuring Drs. Gene Oltz, Ann Scheck McAlearney, Jennifer Frey, Daniel Bachmann, Linda Saif, Dan Jones, Eben Kenah and Shan-Lu Liu.
- COVID-19 Symposium: SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine Development, a presentation featuring Dr. Linda Saif.
Blog Entries and Ohio State News
To share information regarding common questions surrounding COVID-19, experts with the Center to STOP COVID are writing blog entries that offer details about some of the aspects of the pandemic that are asked about the most.
- What do antibodies do to protect against COVID-19? (Nov. 10, 2021)
- Do viruses always evolve to be milder? (Feb. 18, 2022)
- Who needs another COVID-19 shot now? (Feb. 21, 2022)
- COVID-19 fatigue: How long it lasts and how to cope (June 14, 2022)
- Does being vaccinated against COVID-19 decrease your chances of developing long COVID? (Aug. 30, 2022)
- COVID-19 treatments: Decide which is best for you before you get infected (Sept. 12, 2022)
Our experts have also contributed to several Ohio State publications that shed further light on COVID-19.
- SARS-CoV-2 goes 'underground' to spread from cell to cell (Dec. 22, 2021)
- Booster critical as COVID-19 vaccine-induced antibodies wane in 6 months, don’t protect against omicron (March 1, 2022)
- What the pandemic changed — for good (March 18, 2022)