Find satisfaction as a certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) or a certified anesthesiologist assistant (CAA) at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, where your experience and expertise will be appreciated and rewarded in our medically directed anesthesia care team model.
Our team boasts 109 CRNAs, 14 CAAs, 90 physicians, 40 residents, eight fellows and 35 anesthesia technicians. We offer positions across inpatient and outpatient facilities, within a full range of surgical specialties. While other hospitals around Ohio and the nation struggled to keep their staff employed when the pandemic began, the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center’s staff has maintained active employment — a sign of our stability. In fact, we’re growing and expanding, with plans to open a number of outpatient care locations and an inpatient hospital in the next five years.
Here, your work can help contribute to quality and research initiatives that significantly influence patient outcomes.
A forward-looking compensation package provides both financial reward and flexibility so that you can have a meaningful career and personal life.
We’re offering a $20,000 sign-on bonus for certified anesthesiologist assistants and certified registered nurse anesthetists.
Interested in joining our team?
- Choose from a variety of shifts
- Option to work 3 — 11 p.m. shifts and/or set weekend shifts
- Most operating rooms start between 7 and 7:30 a.m.
- Shift, weekend and weekend shift differentials
- Either base rate plus differential, or overtime rate plus differential
- Guaranteed four-hour minimum if called in
- Voluntary call system for weekends and holidays, but may need to be assigned
- All benefits are effective the first day of employment
- Variety of affordable health insurance options and prescription drug coverage that provide affordable coverage for individuals and families
- Competitive dental and vision coverage with access to in-network and out-of-network providers
- Choice of two public employee retirement plans in lieu of Social Security to help you meet your long-term financial goals (contribution 10% employee and 14% employer)
- Paid time off including 10 paid holidays, up to 22 vacation days and up to 15 ill days
- 100% paid tuition assistance for all employees to attend Ohio State; 50% tuition assistance for dependents and spouses
- Paid parental leave
- On-campus child care
To build a diverse and inclusive workforce, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status. The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.