You can find satisfaction as a certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) or an anesthesiologist assistant (AA) at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio. Here, your experience and expertise will be appreciated and rewarded in our medically directed anesthesia care team model. We know you have many options for the next step in your career and we hope Ohio State is at the top of your list.
Our team boasts 109 CRNAs, 14 AAs, 90 physicians, 40 residents, eight fellows and 35 anesthesia technicians. We offer anesthesiology positions across inpatient and outpatient facilities, within a full range of surgical specialties. While other hospitals around Ohio and the nation struggled to keep their staff employed when the pandemic began, the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center’s staff has maintained active employment — a sign of our stability.
In fact — we’re growing and expanding, with plans to open a number of outpatient care locations and an inpatient hospital in the next five years. Here, your work can help contribute to quality and research initiatives that significantly influence patient outcomes.
A forward-looking compensation package provides both financial reward and flexibility so that you can have a meaningful career and personal life.
We’re offering a $20,000 sign-on bonus for anesthesiologist assistants and certified registered nurse anesthetists.*
*current sign-on bonus effective for new hires that start before 12/31/22
Interested in joining our team? Apply for one of our CRNA or AA jobs.
Here’s everything you get with us
- Multiple shift length options available
- Afternoon, evening and weekend set shifts available
- Reasonable call requirements
- Additional earning opportunities available
- All benefits are effective the first day of employment
- Relocation assistance available to qualified applicants
- Variety of health insurance options and prescription drug coverage that provide affordable coverage for individuals and families
- Competitive dental and vision coverage with access to in-network and out-of-network providers
- Choice of two public employee retirement plans in lieu of Social Security to help you meet your long-term financial goals (contribution 10% employee and 14% employer)
- Paid time off including 11 paid holidays, up to 22 vacation days and up to 15 ill days
- 100% paid tuition assistance for all employees to attend Ohio State; 50% tuition assistance for dependents and spouses
- Paid parental leave
- On-campus child care
To build a diverse and inclusive workforce, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status. The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.