At Ohio State, medical assistants work as part of a multidisciplinary team of experts in an ever-growing academic medical center environment.
As a medical assistant at Ohio State, you’ll:
- Work at one of many newly expanded offices located throughout central Ohio, serving on a supportive team collaborating to improve patients’ lives.
- Have the resources of a nationally ranked academic health center at the forefront of medical research.
- Be eligible, upon hiring, to receive a reimbursement of up to $300 for ancillary expenses (books, CEU and training programs, etc.) that contribute to your completion of the Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) examination.*
- Experience career growth and salary increases as you participate in a defined career ladder program offered to medical assistants throughout the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center. This program offers opportunities to grow into senior and lead MA positions with greater levels of responsibility.
*Reimbursement does not apply if the hire is currently certified.
Interested in joining our team?Current employees and students start your search here
Medical assistants can find opportunities in the following care locations:
- Ohio State Outpatient Care Lewis Center
- Ohio State Outpatient Care Gahanna
- Outpatient Care New Albany (COMING AUGUST 2021)
- Ohio State Primary Care New Albany
- Ohio State Outpatient Care Upper Arlington
- Primary Care Thomas Rardin
- Ohio State Outpatient Care East
- Ohio State Family Medicine at Worthington
- Total Health & Wellness
- Ohio State Primary Care Dublin
- Ohio State Primary Care Westerville
- Ohio State Outpatient Care Pickerington (COMING SUMMER 2021)
- Ohio State Integrative Medicine
To build a diverse and inclusive workforce, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status. The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.