Gordon Brown, MD
- Family Medicine
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-7417
About MeAs a family medicine physician at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, I’m passionate about helping people remain healthy throughout their lifetime with nutrition, exercise and sleeping habits. I enjoy helping my patients to live their best lives.
My favorite part about working at Ohio State are the people. We all work together with the same goal of providing the very best patient care possible.
In my free time, my wife and I love cooking, trying new restaurants and exploring the city with our daughter.
- Chief resident, St. Vincent Family Medicine, 2016 – 2017
- Teaching award, St. Vincent Hospital, 2016, 2017
- Justice F. Wynn scholarship, Indiana University School of Medicine
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Family Practice
- Primary Care
- Education, Medical
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
Indiana University School of Medicine
St Vincent Hospital
7/1/2014 - 6/30/2017
More About My Work
American Board of Family Medicine
210 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.7 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.7
- Listens Carefully 4.8
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.7
- Knows My Medical History 4.3
- Shows Respect 4.9
- Time Spent Together 4.7
57 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Brown has reported no relationships with companies or entities.