Katherine Rivlin, MD
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
About MeAs an obstetrician and gynecologist, my goal is to empower women as they make decisions about their reproductive health and well-being. I specialize in abnormal uterine bleeding, contraceptive care, early pregnancy management, family planning, preventative care and transgender health. I am passionate about partnering with my patients in order to create healthcare plans that are both evidence-based and suited to their unique needs and values.
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, I am always confident that my patients receive top-quality care.
In my free time, I enjoy reading and gardening, especially growing tomatoes.
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member, Gold Humanism Honor Society
- Reproductive medicine faculty leader, The Ohio State University College of Medicine
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Reproductive Health
- Women's Health
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
Obstetrics / Gynecology
New York University Medical Center
7/1/2010 - 6/30/2013
Obstetrics / Gynecology
Columbia University Medical Center
7/1/2013 - 6/30/2015
More About My Work
American Board of OB/GYN
General Obstetrics and Gynecology
131 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.8 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.9
- Listens Carefully 4.9
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.9
- Knows My Medical History 4.5
- Shows Respect 4.9
- Time Spent Together 4.9
33 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 03/26/2018, Dr. Rivlin has reported no relationships with companies or entities.