Lawrence Jenkins, MD
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-8155
About MeAs a urologist at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, I specialize in sexual medicine including male infertility, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and delayed orgasm. I also perform penile implant surgeries.
My research interests include erectile dysfunction, hypogonadism, male infertility and practice quality improvement.
My favorite part about working at Ohio State is the people. I consider myself lucky to work with such an excellent staff and group of colleagues. I also enjoy the opportunity to grow the Men’s Health program.
In my free time I enjoy photography, traveling, scuba diving and watching sports.
- International Volunteers in Urology Traveling Resident Scholar, Hue Vietnam, 2014
- Sexual Medicine Society of North America Young Investigator Award Research Fellowship, 2014
- Abstract prize for clinical investigation, Annual Scientific Meeting of the Sexual Medicine Society of North America, “Impact of Diabetes on Erectile Function Recovery after Radical Prostatectomy,” 2015
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Infertility, Male
- Reproductive Health
- Men's Health
- Premature Ejaculation
- Penile Induration
- Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Sterilization Reversal
- Penile Implantation
- Penile Prosthesis
- Circumcision, Male
- Testicular Hydrocele
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
University at Buffalo School of Medicine
Jackson Memorial Hospital
7/1/2010 - 6/30/2014
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
7/1/2014 - 6/30/2016
More About My Work
American Board of Urology
241 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.5 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.7
- Listens Carefully 4.6
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.6
- Knows My Medical History 4.2
- Shows Respect 4.7
- Time Spent Together 4.6
45 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Jenkins has reported no relationships with companies or entities.