Lisa Keder, MD
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-3069
About MeI’m a general obstetrician gynecologist with a particular interest in women's reproductive health. I am passionate about my field because I can help empower women to fulfill their goals.
My approach to health care includes addressing the unique needs and concerns of each individual. I believe in partnering with my patients to help them maintain their health.
Specializing in general obstetrics and gynecology brings many rewards. From providing patient care to educating tomorrow's healthcare leaders, it’s fulfilling in many ways. I’m especially proud of the many thank you messages I have received from patients, students and trainees.
It’s a privilege to work at Ohio State and to lead a team of world-class professionals. Ohio State offers the highest level of medical care. It is provided by exemplary professionals who are committed to the health and well-being of our patients.
When I'm not on the job at Ohio State, I enjoy reading, traveling and watching soccer.
- Named to the Castle Connolly list of America’s “Top Doctors” for 2015
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Director, Ohio State Division of General Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Board Examiner, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Recipient of many teaching awards for Ohio State's residency program
- Best Doctor in America 2017
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Women's Health
- Reproductive Health
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
Obstetrics / Gynecology
7/1/1990 - 6/30/1993
Family Planning and Conception
9/1/1993 - 8/30/1995
More About My Work
American Board of OB/GYN
General Obstetrics and Gynecology
225 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.8 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.9
- Listens Carefully 4.9
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.8
- Knows My Medical History 4.8
- Shows Respect 4.9
- Time Spent Together 4.8
36 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Keder has reported no relationships with companies or entities.