Marcia Bockbrader, MD, PhD
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-7604
- Best Doctor in America 2017
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Neuronal Plasticity
- Cognitive Science
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Outcome Assessment (Health Care)
- Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
7/1/2010 - 6/30/2013
More About My Work
American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
News About Me
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Bockbrader has reported no relationships with companies or entities.