Nathan Richards, MD
- Internal Medicine
- Chief resident, Internal Medicine Residency Program, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Assistant clinical professor of internal medicine
- Lead physician, OSU Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at the Hilliard Practice
- Member, the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American College of Physicians
- Member, the Gold Humanism Honor Society and the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Primary Care
- Internal Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Transition to Adult Care
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
7/1/2012 - 6/30/2015
More About My Work
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Pediatrics
General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics
157 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.7 out of 5
23 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 03/26/2018, Dr. Richards has reported no relationships with companies or entities.