Nicole Meschbach, MD
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-2663
About MeAs an orthopedic surgeon, I specialize in adult hip and knee replacement and reconstruction. I approach each patient as if he or she were a member of my family and try to use the most advanced technology and research. I work together with patients to develop individualized treatment plans. I listen to their concerns, provide detailed information about their conditions and empower them to take an active role in their care and recovery.
My favorite part about Ohio State is the opportunity to work at a nationally recognized institution with specialized resources available to provide patients with the very best comprehensive care.
When I’m not working I enjoy spending time outdoors, running, cycling, kayaking and hiking. I take my two rescue dogs with me wherever I can, especially on hikes. I also enjoy playing volleyball and soccer.
- Member and mentor, Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- My research interests include robotic assistance in hip and knee replacements, the anterior approach for total hip replacement and complex revision surgery
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Arthroplasty, Replacement, Knee
- Fractures, Bone
- Femur Head Necrosis
- Arthroplasty, Replacement, Hip
- Osteoarthritis, Knee
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis, Hip
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
7/1/2012 - 6/30/2017
Allegheny General Hospital
8/1/2017 - 7/30/2018
More About My Work
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 03/26/2018, Dr. Meschbach has reported no relationships with companies or entities.