Robert Fallis, MD
Appointments: (614) 293-4969
About MeAs a neurologist at Ohio State, I specialize in taking care of patients with multiple sclerosis, demyelinating diseases of the brain and spinal cord, as well as autoimmune diseases of the brain and spinal cord.
When it comes to my care philosophy, I believe in taking the time to create a treatment plan that is a perfect custom fit for each patient. I’ve had the opportunity to treat thousands of individuals and I find it rewarding to help educate my patients and give them a better quality of life.
Here at Ohio State, we have amazing support staff who are professional with every case. My favorite part about Ohio State is that I have time to spend with each of my patients and I’m not always racing to see the next patient.
When I’m not working I like to spend time relaxing with my family, traveling, woodworking, enjoying music and playing the piano.
- Established first Comprehensive Care MS Center in the Southeast, 2005
- Member, American Academy of Neurology, MS section
- Research interests include the role of T-cells in CNS autoimmune diseases
- Named to the Castle Connolly list of America’s “Top Doctors” for 2017
Specialties and Conditions I Treat
- Lupus Vasculitis, Central Nervous System
- Encephalomyelitis, Acute Disseminated
- Myelitis, Transverse
- Neuromyelitis Optica
- Autoimmune Diseases of the Nervous System
- Demyelinating Autoimmune Diseases, CNS
- Multiple Sclerosis, Chronic Progressive
- Multiple Sclerosis, Relapsing-Remitting
- Diffuse Cerebral Sclerosis of Schilder
- Leukoencephalitis, Acute Hemorrhagic
- Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome
- Paraparesis, Tropical Spastic
- Myasthenia Gravis, Autoimmune, Experimental
- Neuritis, Autoimmune, Experimental
- Spinal Stenosis
- Nervous System Autoimmune Disease, Experimental
- Limbic Encephalitis
- Leukoencephalopathy, Progressive Multifocal
- Anti-N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor Encephalitis
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Cerebral Ventriculitis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Encephalomyelitis, Autoimmune, Experimental
- Vasculitis, Central Nervous System
Locations Where I Practice
Martha Morehouse Medical Plaza
Education and Training
University of Kentucky College of Medicine
Los Angeles County + USC Medical Center
7/1/1980 - 6/30/1983
National Institute of Health - NHLBI
9/2/1986 - 7/14/1989
More About My Work
American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (Subspecialty: Neurology)
78 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.4 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.4
- Listens Carefully 4.4
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.4
- Knows My Medical History 4.1
- Shows Respect 4.5
- Time Spent Together 4.5
12 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 03/28/2017, Dr. Fallis has reported no financial relationships with medical device, research and/or drug companies.