Professor, Departments of Psychology and Psychiatry
- Studies examining pharmacological and/or behavior interventions for emotional and behavior problems in children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- The assessment and measurement of behavior and emotional problems in children with ASD. The development, refinement, and validation of several instruments in this population.
- Currently involved in two multi-site studies aiming to validate outcome measures for anxiety and behavioral inflexibility in children and adolescents with ASD.
- Serving as the project director for the Franklin County Board of Developmental Disabilities research project in which we are developing, implanting and monitoring behavior support plans for children with developmental disabilities and behavior problems.
- Two ongoing projects with the National Institutes of Mental Health. The primary objective of the first project is to modify and validate two existing outcome measures for use in children and adolescents with ASD. The second focuses on the development and validation outcomes measurement for children and adolescents with ASD.
Education and Training:
University of Ottawa, Canada, BA
Université du Québec à Montréal, PhD
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Center for Development and Learning, Psychology Postdoctoral Fellow