It's that time of year in Buckeye Nation: football season! Please be aware of traffic and parking changes on campus for home game days. Go Bucks!
Parking Information for Patients and Visitors
- SAFEAUTO Garage on Westpark Street, along with the South Cannon Garage, will be reserved solely for patients and visitors on game days.
- Cannon Drive will be closed from Medical Center Drive to John Herrick Drive due to construction.
- The State Route 315 exit ramp to Medical Center Drive will remain open during game days, but the entrance will ramp remain closed; however, there may be temporary closures of the State Route 315 exit ramp to Lane Avenue during game day due to traffic congestion and safety concerns. Follow the directions of traffic control officers in this area. Emergency traffic, along with staff arriving to work, will be permitted to exit and may be required to show ID to the law enforcement officers.
- It is recommended that Labor and Delivery patients be dropped off at the front of University Hospital (Rhodes Hall) on home game days.
- If traveling to the Emergency Department or Labor and Delivery during an Ohio State football home game, please contact Ohio State’s Police Department at 614-292-2121 and notify them of your pending arrival. You will be asked to provide your travel route, vehicle description and/or license plate number with an estimated time of arrival in order to alert traffic officers and help facilitate you through game day traffic.
- Police and Ohio State Wexner Medical Center Security will monitor access to the SAFEAUTO Garage and South Cannon Garage to ensure that only patients and visitors park in this garage.
General Game Day Parking and Traffic Updates
- Football traffic patterns depend on a variety of factors including time of day, time of game, traffic flows and parking availability. Follow the Ohio State Department of Public Safety on Twitter at @OSUPOLICE or CampusParc (@CampusParc) for real-time game day traffic and parking updates.
- If you are coming to the game and would like information about parking, visit ohiostatebuckeyes.com/gameday/ for game day parking information and a map. An updated schedule (as kickoff times are announced) can be found on the site by selecting Football and Schedule from the Men's Sports drop-down menu.
- A free football shuttle runs from the Mount Hall loop on West Campus to the Sisson Footbridge, west of the Olentangy River, from 6 hours before kickoff until one hour after the game.
2018 Home Game Schedule
- Saturday, Sept. 1 Oregon State
- Saturday, Sept. 8 Rutgers
- Saturday, Sept. 22 Tulane
- Saturday, Oct. 6 Indiana (Homecoming)
- Saturday, Oct. 13 Minnesota
- Saturday, Nov. 3 Nebraska
- Saturday, Nov. 24 Michigan