Martha Morehouse Outpatient Care, Second Floor
- Bachelor of Fine Arts, Dance Performance, The Ohio State University, 2006
- Certified Yoga Teacher, 2009
- Certified Pilates Teacher, 2009
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, The Ohio State University, 2014
- Board Certified Specialist, Women’s Health Physical Therapy, 2017
Experience and Interests
Prior to becoming a physical therapist, Maggie performed as professional modern dancer and taught both yoga and Pilates. She joined the pelvic health Physical Therapy team at Ohio State in 2014, and now serves as the program director for the Women’s Health Physical Therapy Residency. She has pursued advanced training in visceral manipulation. Maggie enjoys helping patients with a wide variety of abdominal and pelvic complaints.