- Bachelor of Science, Physical Therapy, Daemen College (Amherst, NY), 1997
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Chatham University (Pittsburgh, PA), 2010
- Fellowship in Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy, Daemen College, 2014
- Board certified specialist in orthopaedic physical therapy
- Certified in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy, The Mckenzie Institute
Experience and Interests
Paul is passionate about learning and teaching in the field of manual therapy and orthopedics and enjoys working with general orthopedic and spine patients at our Gahanna location. Paul is competent in sign language for the hearing impaired. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his family and exercising.
Administratively, Paul is the co-director of the Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy Fellowship and is adjunct faculty for the Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Residency program.