- Bachelor of Science, Physical Therapy, Daemen College (Amherst, NY), 1997
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Chatham University (Pittsburgh, PA), 2010
- Fellowship in Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapy, Daemen College, 2014
- Board certified specialist in orthopaedic physical therapy
- Certified in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy, The Mckenzie Institute
Experience and Interests
Paul is passionate about learning and teaching in the field of orthopedics and manual therapy. He enjoys working with a variety of orthopedic conditions, specifically patients with neck and back injuries.
Administratively, Paul is an Associate Director of Rehabilitation Services and oversees the Outpatient Care Gahanna Sports Medicine Rehab Clinic.
Outside of work, Paul enjoys spending time with his family, reading, and exercising.