Get started here if you are new to any of our clinics.
- Your referral or prescription:
- If you are seeing a Sports Medicine specialist, please be sure to check with your insurance company to find out if you need to obtain a referral before you can see a specialist physician and bring the referral to your appointment.
- If you are scheduled to see a physical therapist, bring your prescription from your physician
- X-rays, notes, reports or any other documentation regarding your condition from the emergency department or a referring physician
- Insurance card, photo ID and co-payment
Arrive about 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
Arrive dressed in the appropriate clothing for your evaluation or therapy. For instance, wear shorts for a lower back or leg injury or a tank top or sleeveless shirt for a shoulder or arm injury.