Aaron Clark, DO
- Family Medicine
- Osteopathic Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-2614
About MeAs a family medicine physician, I treat patients of all ages and specialize in the management of chronic diseases such as diabetes and arthritis, as well as the treatment of acute conditions such as sprains, strains and soft tissue injuries. I take a comprehensive approach to patient care, and believe in helping patients thoroughly understand their condition and encourage them to engage in healthy lifestyles and promote their well-being.
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center I have the opportunity to collaborate with a brilliant team of providers who are dedicated to serving our community. The people are what makes Ohio State a great place to work, and because we’re all passionate about our jobs, we’re able to create a friendly and caring environment for our patients.
In my free time I enjoy spending time outdoors and relaxing with my family.
- Served as chief clinical officer for PrimaryOne Health, a local federal community health center serving the needs of the underserved population of Columbus
- Served as lead provider at Gahanna CarePoint Family Medicine, Gahanna, Ohio
- Chief resident of my family medicine residency program, Firelands Community Hospital, Sandusky, Ohio
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2014, 2015
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Preventive Medicine
- Health Promotion
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Primary Care
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
Firelands Community Hospital
7/1/2001 - 7/7/2003
More About My Work
78 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.9 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.9
- Listens Carefully 4.9
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.9
- Knows My Medical History 4.7
- Shows Respect 4.9
- Time Spent Together 4.9
35 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Clark has reported no relationships with companies or entities.