Aaron Clark, DO
- Family Medicine
- Osteopathic Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-2614
About MeAs a family medicine physician, I treat patients of all ages and specialize in the management of chronic diseases such as diabetes and arthritis, as well as the treatment of acute conditions such as sprains, strains and soft tissue injuries. I take a comprehensive approach to patient care, and believe in helping patients thoroughly understand their condition and encourage them to engage in healthy lifestyles and promote their well-being.
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center I have the opportunity to collaborate with a brilliant team of providers who are dedicated to serving our community. The people are what makes Ohio State a great place to work, and because we’re all passionate about our jobs, we’re able to create a friendly and caring environment for our patients.
In my free time I enjoy spending time outdoors and relaxing with my family.
- Served as chief clinical officer for PrimaryOne Health, a local federal community health center serving the needs of the underserved population of Columbus
- Served as lead provider at Gahanna CarePoint Family Medicine, Gahanna, Ohio
- Chief resident of my family medicine residency program, Firelands Community Hospital, Sandusky, Ohio
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2014, 2015
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Preventive Medicine
- Health Promotion
- Primary Care
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
Firelands Community Hospital
7/1/2001 - 7/7/2003
More About My Work
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 03/26/2018, Dr. Clark has reported relationships with the companies or entities listed below. If you have questions about the relationships listed below, please ask the faculty member. If you have questions about how these relationships are monitored by The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, please contact our Compliance Office at 614-293-8000.
- PrimaryOne Health