- Diagnosis and treatment for any undiagnosed sign, symptom or health care concern
- Routine physical exams
- Pre-employment, school, sports and camp physicals
- Routine health screenings
- Routine cancer screenings
- Illness treatment for conditions such as colds and flu
- Treatment of minor injuries, including cuts and sprains
- General and chronic care for seniors
- Treatment and management of chronic diseases such as diabetes or asthma
- Minor surgery, such as suturing, biopsies, vasectomies, colposcopies, and removal of skin lesions and moles
- Comprehensive gynecologic services including Pap tests and contraceptives
- Pregnancy and newborn care
- Infant and small children care
- Wellness and disease prevention
- Education and counseling regarding health care issues and concerns
Learn more about Ohio State's primary care services.
Directions and maps
Download maps and guides
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
A mental health care provider is available on Tuesday and Thursday at this location.