Ahmad Shabsigh, MD
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 685-4263
About MeI was named to the Castle Connolly list of “Regional Top Doctors” from 2017-2018 and rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction in 2016.
- Named to the Castle Connolly list of “Regional Top Doctors,” 2017–2018
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2016, 2017
Additional Languages I Speak
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Testicular Cancers
- Kidney Cancers
- Prostate Cancers
- Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancers
- Ureteral Cancers
- Urethral Cancers
- Penile Cancers
- Urologic Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
New York-Presbyterian Medical Center
7/1/2001 - 6/30/2005
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
7/1/2005 - 3/31/2008
More About My Work
American Board of Urology
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Shabsigh has reported no relationships with companies or entities.