Amanda Pannu, MD
- Family Medicine
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-2700
About MeAs a family medicine physician, I use a comprehensive approach to patient care. I take the time to get to know my patients, understand their unique backgrounds and encourage them to ask questions. My goal is to empower individuals by developing strong patient-physician relationships, ensuring the highest quality care and individualized treatment plans. I specialize in anxiety, arthritis, depression, disease management and health promotion.
I enjoy working at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center because of the rigorous academic environment and the ability to pursue my passion of helping others. Having the opportunity to teach residents allows me to impart my knowledge and experiences onto the next generation of physicians.
In my free time I enjoy playing with my dogs, reading, running, practicing yoga and traveling with my husband.
- Resident representative, American College of Graduate Medical Education Family Medicine Review Committee, 2016–2018
- Member, American College of Graduate Medical Education Council of Review Committee Residents, 2016–2018
- Chief resident, The University of Rochester Family Medicine Residency, 2017–2018
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
Northeast Ohio Medical University
University of Rochester Medical Center
6/25/2014 - 6/24/2017
More About My Work
American Board of Family Medicine
37 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.9 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 5
- Listens Carefully 4.9
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.8
- Knows My Medical History 4.6
- Shows Respect 4.9
- Time Spent Together 4.8
17 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Pannu has reported no relationships with companies or entities.