Aneesa Das, MD
- Sleep Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-4925
About MeMy specialization in sleep medicine allows me to help patients with some important and fundamental health concerns. Getting a poor night's sleep can impact virtually every aspect of our lives. This is one of the primary reasons I chose to focus on this area of medicine.
I help people by identifying and treating sleep disorders and any underlying problems related to sleep problems. Developing a relationship with my patients is very important to me. My goal is to provide the same level of care that I would want for my own family members.
Sleep medicine at Ohio State often involves working with a group of experts in various other disciplines. These may range from pulmonary diseases to neurology to other highly focused areas. Ohio State offers cohesive, multidisciplinary care bringing specialists together to offer our patients the best possible health care.
When I am not at work, I take time to read, travel and enjoy the outdoors.
- Assistant Director of the OSU Sleep Program
- Director of the Portable Sleep Testing Program
- Faculty at the American College of Chest Physicians World Congress: 2014 Madrid, Spain; 2016 Shanghai, China; 2019 Bangkok, Thailand
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2014, 2017, 2018
- Best Doctor in America 2017, 2018
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Sleep Medicine Specialty
- Sleep Disorders
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure
- Sleep Apnea Syndromes
- Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
University of Virginia School of Medicine
University of North Carolina Hospitals
7/1/2001 - 6/30/2003
University of North Carolina Hospitals
7/1/2003 - 6/30/2006
More About My Work
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine (Subspecialty: Pulmonary Disease)
American Board of Internal Medicine (Subspecialty: Sleep Medicine)
Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
News About Me
178 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.9 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.9
- Listens Carefully 4.9
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.8
- Knows My Medical History 4.7
- Shows Respect 4.9
- Time Spent Together 4.8
43 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Das has reported no relationships with companies or entities.