Anita Ndife, MBBS
- Family Medicine
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-2614
About MeAs a family medicine physician, I provide preventative care and disease management for patients of all ages and backgrounds, and am particularly interested in pediatrics and women's health. I treat patients with anxiety, arthritis, athletic injuries, depression and hypertension. Not only do I provide treatments for acute and chronic conditions, but I also educate and empower my patients to take an active role in their health and well-being.
I enjoy working at The Ohio State University because we’re able to offer excellent care and state-of-the-art treatments to our patients through our vast network of resources.
In my free time I enjoy cooking, exercising, reading, watching movies and spending time with my family.
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Ambulatory Care and DPR Preceptorship Award, 2005-2015
- Unsung Hero Award, Department of Family Medicine, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, 2017
- Lead medical student educator for my practice
Additional Languages I Speak
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Preventive Medicine
- Family Practice
- Adolescent Medicine
- Men's Health
- Sprains and Strains
- Asthma, Exercise-Induced
- Manipulation, Osteopathic
- Disease Management
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Family Planning Services
- Women's Health
- Holistic Health
- Primary Care
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
University of Nigeria
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
7/1/2003 - 6/30/2005
More About My Work
American Board of Family Medicine
353 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.9 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.9
- Listens Carefully 4.9
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.9
- Knows My Medical History 4.8
- Shows Respect 4.9
- Time Spent Together 4.9
102 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Ndife has reported no relationships with companies or entities.