Brett Worly, MD
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-3069
About MeAs an obstetrician-gynecologist, I specialize in women's reproductive health and pregnancy care. I am passionate about helping my patients work to improve their health and wellbeing throughout each stage of their lives. It is an honor to play a central role in helping mothers introduce new life into the world. I also have an interest in helping women with sexual problems including desire, arousal, pain and orgasm.
My favorite part about working at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center is the collaborative and patient-centered environment. I work alongside a number of phenomenal health care providers who are dedicated to bringing their patients the best that modern medicine has to offer.
When I’m not working I enjoy relaxing with my family.
- Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics (APGO) Teacher of the Year Award, Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program, 2016
- Outstanding Educator of the Year Award, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, OSU College of Medicine, 2017
- Lead physician, Women’s Sexual Health Clinic at the Center for Women’s Health, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2015
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Women's Health
- Reproductive Health
Locations Where I Practice
Center for Women's Health
Education and Training
Obstetrics / Gynecology
Hospital of The University Of Pennsylvania
6/20/2006 - 7/19/2009
More About My Work
American Board of OB/GYN
General Obstetrics and Gynecology
News About Me
180 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.7 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.7
- Listens Carefully 4.7
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.7
- Knows My Medical History 4.4
- Shows Respect 4.8
- Time Spent Together 4.8
28 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 12/20/2018, Dr. Worly has reported no relationships with companies or entities.