Carmen Skinner, DO
- Internal Medicine
- Osteopathic Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
- Associate clinical professor of internal medicine
- Member, National Health Service Corp.
- Fellow, American College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Held position of deputy coroner, Marion, OH
- Hospice director
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Preventive Medicine
- Heart Failure
- Diabetes Mellitus
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
Park Lane Medical Center
8/1/1997 - 7/31/2000
More About My Work
General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 03/26/2018, Dr. Skinner has reported no relationships with companies or entities.