Cynthia Evans, MD
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Physician What's this? A physician, or doctor, is extensively trained to diagnose and treat complex medical problems. Often, physicians focus their practice on certain disease categories, treatment methods or patient types. Physicians can diagnose and treat illness, prescribe medication, offer medical consultation and advice, perform surgery and more.
Appointments: (614) 293-3069
About MeMy favorite part about being an obstetrician is working together with women from many different stages of life. With young women, I have the chance to help educate them about contraception and promote healthy lifestyle changes.
Working with obstetric patients allows me to share in one of the most special and wonderful moments in life. Each birth is memorable and miraculous.
My work with menopausal women is one of the most rewarding aspects of my job. This can be the best time in a woman's life, if managed properly as a team. I enjoy educating women about menopause and all of the options available to help make that time of transition much more comfortable.
I believe in working side-by-side with each patient to promote and maintain her health and sense of well-being.
In my spare time, I like to travel, hike and ski.
- Named to the Castle Connolly list of America’s “Top Doctors” for 2015
- Certified North American Menopause Society practitioner
- Best Doctors in America, 2008-2014
- Associate professor
- Rated in the top 10 percent of physicians in the nation for patient satisfaction, 2016
- Best Doctor in America 2017
Procedures and Conditions I Treat
- Women's Health
- Reproductive Health
Locations Where I Practice
Education and Training
Obstetrics / Gynecology
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
6/1/1985 - 6/1/1989
More About My Work
American Board of OB/GYN
General Obstetrics and Gynecology
302 Patient Satisfaction Reviews
The overall patient satisfaction rating is an average of all patient responses to the six doctor communication related questions shown below from the Clinician and Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems survey. For additional information about the patient satisfaction survey, please visit our Patient Satisfaction Survey page.
The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their view and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.
4.8 out of 5
- Explains Things Clearly 4.9
- Listens Carefully 4.8
- Gives Understandable Instructions 4.8
- Knows My Medical History 4.7
- Shows Respect 4.9
- Time Spent Together 4.7
58 Patient CommentsLoad More Comments
Consulting and Related Relationships
At The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, we support a faculty member’s research and consulting in collaboration with medical device, research and/or drug companies because a faculty member’s expertise can guide important advancements in the practice of medicine and improve patient care. In order to provide effective management of these relationships, the University requires annual disclosures from all faculty members with external interests related to their University responsibilities.
As of 03/26/2018, Dr. Evans has reported no relationships with companies or entities.